WELCOME TO AMERICANS WAKE UP

WELCOME TO AMERICANS WAKE UP

Saturday, May 29, 2010

THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

If you are concerned with government conspiracies, terrorism, open immigration and the new health plan, please comment below. We need your voice to help sort out our fears.

Thanks in advance for your response

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having listened to many topics regarding government conspiracies, I wish to advise that I keep the door a little open with some doubt.

    Terrorism is a fact and very real. There is no doubt there. I am concerned however, that we are careless with immigration allowing many terrorist into our country, planning and plotting to destroy us.

    The Health Plan is very beneficial to most Americans. however there are many clauses in the document than no one understands including
    most politicians and that is worrisome to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to hear from others with their opinions and facts

    ReplyDelete